Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Full-time, approx. 35-40 hrs/week)
Position Title: Psychologist
Education: Doctorate degree (Phd or PsyD) in counseling, clinical psychology or a related field from and APA accredited program
Qualifications: Possesses a mental health professional license in the State of Illinois, currently active and in good standing.
Experience: At least three years full-time direct clinical experience with a wide range of populations, including children, adolescents, families, and adults. Experience in dealing directly with systems issues in a clinical context as well as with clinical case management.
License Required: Licensure in the State of Illinois.
Requirements: Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability and facility in understanding and working with systems (hospitals, social services, courts, probation, schools, etc.); experience in a community mental health center/clinic; clinical experience in individual, group, and couples/family therapy, intakes, clinical case management, crisis intervention with a variety of populations, especially world-view perspectives. Experience in doing mental health evaluations, psychological testing/assessments is an additional plus.
Immediate Supervisor: Dr. Bahn
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide therapy and carry light caseload of assessment and/or complex therapy cases.
2. Assists and participates in internal quality assurance chart reviews and other necessary observance of standards of documentation.
3. Provides input in clinical programs of private practice.
4. Ability to work as an independent practitioner with flexible schedule.
5. Attends and participates in meetings, consultation and related external training as appropriate.
6. Provides other tasks and duties in consultation with Supervisor.
Please forward letter of interest and resume by email:
Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide therapy services in a private practice.
|Grief and Loss|
|Dr Sara Bahn PsyD|
|Dr Michael Kessler PsyD|
|Dr John Arroyo PsyD|
|Dr Luke Fairless PsyD|
|Diana Rapaport, LCSW|